Description - Neha Karia Mody is a Mental Health counselor practicing since 14 years in the field of Mental Health and in Training and Development. A personal coach / counselor with Moving Minds company of professionals with strong ethics
• Counseling and empowering people of all age group,
• An active member of All Ladies League (ALL) – Mumbai Chapter of Mental Health.
• An active support member of Associate Of Trainers (AOT) – helping trainers across India to grow.
• An expert counselor on an online mental health portal – Café Counsel.
• One of the eminent Director of Nurture Your Future (NYF) group active on Facebook – A platform created for women to share her life, express her talents and show herself to the world.
- Trained over 40000 persons from ICICI Foundation, Oil & Gas, Automobile, Confectionery Industries Toyota, Castrol, Godrej and Boyce, Domino’s and Cadburys; Konkan Railways, Educational Institutes and NGO,
- Interviewed and posted about her work in a local newspaper of Chhattisgarh.
- She also coaches people on:
Work Life Balance, Stress Management, Emotional Intelligence, Parenting, Pre and Post Marriage Counseling, Anxiety, Difficulties in decision making skills, Overthinking and Relationship concerns.